Once again, the Unity Wilkie Press-Herald covers a wide variety of topics in next week’s issue. Check it out for the following:
- conclusion of the investigation into the Parkinson deaths
- the sixth annual Candace Heitt Memorial Run
- provincial awards given to two 2014 UCHS grads;
- Saskatchewan’s top 100 businesses – locals on the list,
along with selling a house by auction, school sports, the RCMP report and upcoming events.
Congratulations to Nick and Lil Seneshen who celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary September 13.
You can expect a great variety of news in next week’s Unity Wilkie Press-Herald. Whether you enjoy reading about local activities, profiles of individuals in our communities, the police news, who’s winning what trophies or unusual fundraising methods, next week’s newspaper has it all. And of course you can check out the ads to find out the dates and locations of upcoming meetings and events.
Here’s a short (and incomplete) list of what you will find in the first September 2014 issue:
- Why was the Unity SK rink rocking with cheering and laughter last Saturday? Find out – pictures and article!
- As more and more locals take part … a story on the ALS ice bucket challenge.
- The regular RCMP report as well as requests for assistance for finding those responsible for specific incidents.
- Photos from the demolition of the Landis elevator.
- And much more!
For those who went to take part in the festivities at the rink last Saturday, these cheerful balloons greeted them as they entered onto the floor of arena.