You definitely need a copy of next weeks paper, the June 22nd issue of the Unity-Wilkie Press-Herald. Find out whose kids are graduating and how grown up they all look! Yes, it’s our annual Grad issue!
Along with all the grads, you will find plenty more to read and see, including:
- coverage of the official grand opening of the Unity Credit Union Aquatic Centre last week;
- wrap-up report for Revolution Dance, including recital photos;
- a special donation is made by a Unity family to the maternity ward at BUH; and
- information on Heartland Health’s 2015-16 budget and operational plan
- elementary school track photos;
- a sod-turning ceremony for Eighth Avenue Estates and more!
Below – Bobbing for Bottles was just one of the many carnival games set up for kids at the opening celebrations for the new swimming pool in Unity, Saskatchewan.