Sask Central Victim Services – “Helping victims of crime and traumatic events through Support, Information, Referral and Advocacy” – is looking for volunteer board members.
- Mature and responsible
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to commit to two years
- Willing to complete a criminal record check
- Experience working with a Governance Board is an asset
- Ability to work as a team
- Community minded
- Willingness to learn
- Support board decisions as well as professional staff appointed to serve the organization
If you are interested in becoming a board member, please contact Sask Central Victim Services at:
- Phone: 306-260-0820
- Fax: 306-975-1612
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular mail: Box 179, Martensville SK. S0K 2T0.
(Funding provided by the Province of Saskatchewan)